Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for November 14, 2018
Or upon adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the November 14, 2018 Finance and Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Action Agenda Items - Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Budgeting
- 2017-18 Basic Financial Statements (PDF)Michael Cohen, Michele Nix
- 2018-19 Mid-Year Budget Revisions (1st Reading) (PDF)Michael Cohen, Jennifer Harris
- Action Agenda Items - Actuarial Reporting
- Proposed Revision to Amortization Policy Regarding Financial Necessity (2nd Reading) (PDF)Scott Terando, Randy Dziubek
- Information Agenda Items - Actuarial Reporting
- Annual Review of Funding Levels and Risk Report (PDF)Michael Cohen, Scott Terando
- Semi-Annual Health Plan Financial Report (PDF)Emily Zhong
- Information Agenda Items
- 2018 CalPERS Board of Administration State, School, and Public Agency Election Results (PDF)Kim Malm
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.