Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for September 25, 2018
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the September 25, 2018 Finance and Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Action Consent ItemsMarlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Information Consent ItemsMarlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- Draft Agenda for the Novemeber 14, 2018 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (PDF)
- Treasury Analysis and Liquidity Status Report (PDF)
- Annual Contract and Procurement Activity Report (PDF)
- Annual Discharge of Accountability for Uncollectible Debt (PDF)
- Discharge from Accountability Policy Review (PDF)
- GFOA 2018-19 Budget Book Submission (PDF)
- Supplemental Income Plans Report (PDF)
- California Employers' Retiree Benefit Trust Report (PDF)
- Action Agenda Items - Actuarial Reporting
- Final Proposed Regulation for Employer Actuarial Liability Significant Increase (PDF)Randy Dziubek, Nina Ramsey
- Information Agenda Items - Program Management
- Reporting on Participating Employers (PDF)Arnita Paige, Andy Nguyen
- Information Agenda Items - Actuarial Reporting
- Annual Actuarial Valuation Terminated Agency Pool (PDF)Scott Terando, Julian Robinson
- Proposed Revision to Amortization Policy Regarding a Financial Necessity (1st Reading) (PDF)Scott Terando, Randy Dziubek
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.