Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for October 20, 2015
9:00 a.m - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of Pension and Health Benefits Committee, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Cheryl Eason
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Cheryl Eason
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Cheryl Eason
- 2015 Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- Draft Agenda for the November 17, 2015, Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (PDF)
- Semi-Annual Accounts Receivable Analysis Report (PDF)
- Annual Contracting and Procurement Activity Report (PDF)
- Year-End Budget and Expenditure Report (PDF)
- Annual Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Contract Participation Report (PDF)
- Quarterly Chief Information Officer IT Report (PDF)
- Action Agenda Items
- Treasury ManagementCheryl Eason
- Information Agenda Items
- Business Planning Doug Hoffner
- Diversity Doug Hoffner
- Annual Customer Service Cost Effectiveness Measurement (CEM) Update (PDF) Donna LumCheryl Eason
- my|CalPERS Functional Optimization Update (PDF) Donna LumLiana Bailey-Crimmins
- Risk Management
- Asset Liability Management
- Summary of Committee Decision Cheryl Eason
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.