Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for March 17, 2015
10:00 a.m - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Cheryl Eason
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Cheryl Eason
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Cheryl Eason
- 2015 Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- Draft Agenda for the April 14, 2015 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (PDF)
- Quarterly Chief Information Officer's Report on Information Technology Activities (PDF)
- Semi-Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- Semi-Annual Budget and Expenditure Report (PDF)
- Semi-Annual Accounts Receivable Analysis Report (PDF)
- Action Agenda Items
- Budget and Financial Reporting
- Treasury Management Policy (Second Reading) (PDF)Cheryl Eason
- Fiscal Year 2015-16 Annual Budget Proposal (First Reading) (PDF)Cheryl Eason, Rose McAuliffe
- Information Agenda Items
- Business Planning
- CalPERS 2015-17 Business Plan (First Reading) (PDF)Doug Hoffner, Sabrina Stroud
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.