Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for February 18, 2015
10:00 a.m - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Election of the Finance & Administration Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Cheryl Eason
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Cheryl Eason
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Cheryl Eason
- Action Agenda Items
- 2015 CalPERS Board of Administration Retired Member Election - Notice of ElectionDoug Hoffner, Kim Malm
- Information Agenda Items
- Business Planning
- CalPERS 2014-16 Business Plan - Mid-Year UpdateDouglas Hoffner, Sabrina Stroud
- Budgeting and Financial Reporting
- Treasury Management Policy (First Reading)Cheryl Eason
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3 minute limitation on each public comment unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.