Board Governance Committee
This committee is charged with reviewing the Board's internal governance procedures and recommending to the Board any changes or additions to existing policies.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for May 14, 2018
3:00 pm - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment of the Investment Committee Closed Session, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Matthew Jacobs
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Matthew Jacobs
- Action Agenda Items
- Annual Review of CEO Delegation Resolution (PDF)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Information Agenda Items
- Other Government Agencies' Processes for Handling Harassment Allegations Against Board Members (PDF)Matthew Jacobs
- Process for Reviewing Closed Session and Other Confidential Materials (PDF)Matthew Jacobs
- Process for Handling Mail Directed to Board Members (PDF)Matthew Jacobs
- Board Self-Evaluation Process (PDF)Matthew Jacobs
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Matthew Jacobs
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.