Board Governance Committee
This committee is charged with reviewing the Board's internal governance procedures and recommending to the Board any changes or additions to existing policies.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for November 17, 2015
1:00 p.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Matthew Jacobs
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Matthew Jacobs
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Matthew Jacobs
- Action Agenda Items
- Update on Board Education Program (PDF)Anne Stausboll
- Information Agenda Items
- Discussion on Travel Policy, Frequency of Meetings, Board Member Behavior, and Selection of Topics for Future Committee Meetings (PDF) Bill Slaton
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report) Matthew Jacobs
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda Item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.