Board Governance Committee
This committee is charged with reviewing the Board's internal governance procedures and recommending to the Board any changes or additions to existing policies.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for December 16, 2014
11:00 a.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Performance, Compensation & Talant Management Committee, whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Action Agenda Items
- Revision of Board Governance Committee Delegation Re: Composition of Governance CommitteeMatthew Jacobs
- Revision of Board Governance Policy and Board Member Education PolicyMatthew Jacobs
- CalPERS' Conflict of Interest Code Amendment (Oral Report)Cheryl Eason, Matthew Jacobs
- Information Agenda Items
- Board Governance Project - Update on Strategic MeasuresDouglas Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda Item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.