Candidate Statement Tool
CalPERS invites all candidates for the retired member position in the board election to submit a statement to be included in our Candidate Statement Booklet. All candidate statements must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on May 16, 2019.
As part of your candidate statement, you’re urged, but not required to provide answers to some or all the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a CalPERS Board member?
- What are your qualifications to hold the position of CalPERS Board member?
- What do you think are the issues of greatest importance to CalPERS?
- What actions would you take to address the issues of greatest importance to CalPERS?
- What would you do to enhance the organization?
CalPERS is no longer accepting Candidate Statements. If you have questions, Email Us or call 916-795-3007.