Targeted Investment Programs
View the transcript (PDF)
Targeted Investment Programs provides total fund coordination across all asset classes at CalPERS. The Targeted Investment Programs does this by establishing a total fund strategic approach focused on appropriate risk-adjusted returns for investment programs and policies that are designed to have positive impacts, acting as a liaison between the Investment Office and interested stakeholders including advocacy groups and labor organizations; coordinating and reporting on various legislative and Board mandates and initiatives; and developing and implementing communications and outreach plans. See the video above for more details.
The CalPERS Investment Committee adopted a set of 10 Investment Beliefs that will provide a basis for strategic management of the investment portfolio, inform organizational priorities, and ensure alignment between the Board and CalPERS staff. The Targeted Investment Programs address many of the Investment Beliefs. Learn more about the CalPERS Beliefs (PDF).
View the latest Targeted Investment Programs reports.
View all Targeted Investment Programs updates to the CalPERS Investment Committee.
Calendar of Events
|Sep 9, 2015||Emerging and Diverse Manager Day at CalPERS|
|Sep 10, 2015||CalPERS Diversity Forum at the Sacramento Convention Center|
- Responsible Contractor Program Policy (PDF) (Expires June 30, 2015)
- Neutrality Trial Responsible Contractor Program Policy (PDF) (Expires June 30, 2015)
- Responsible Contractor Program (PDF) (Effective July 1, 2015 - includes heightened neutrality provisions)
- Annual Reports to the Investment Committee
- Bidding Notification Method and Contact List (PDF)