Forms & Publications Center

Still Working

Choose a form below or view all member forms.

Address Change

  • Please notify your personnel office if you wish to update your address. Your employer will then notify CalPERS.

Beneficiary Designation

Power of Attorney

Service Credit Purchase

*This form is only available when you complete an estimate using the Service Credit Cost Estimator.

Dated: 09-10-2014