Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.
Meeting Agenda for September 16, 2014
Sign up to speak at this meeting.
9:00 a.m. - Open Session
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Executive Report(s) (Oral Report)Ann Boynton
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items: Ann Boynton
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items: Ann Boynton
- Action Agenda Items
- Proposed Regulations - Parent Child Relationship Doug McKeever
- Information Agenda Items
- Update on Proposition 46 - Drug and Alcohol Testing of Doctors and Medical Negligence Lawsuits Danny Brown
- Supplemental Income Plans Program Update Jennifer Watson, Christine Reese
- Long Term Care Program Semi-Annual Update Kathy Donneson
- Considerations in Formulary Management Programs Kathy Donneson, Melissa Mantong, Marilyn Stebbins, UCSF
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.