Board of Administration Agenda
The CalPERS Board of Administration considers recommendations from individual Board committees and hears other matters related to the administration of retirement benefits and investment management.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for April 14, 2014
9:00 a.m. - Closed Session
Chief Executive Officer's Briefing on Performance, Employment, and Personnel Issues
(Gov. Code sections 11126(a)(1) and (g)(1))
Meeting Agenda for April 16, 2014
8:00 a.m. - Open Session
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Open Session
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Federal Legislative Representative – Finalist Interviews and SelectionRobert Glazier
- Board President's Report (Oral Report)Rob Feckner
- Executive Reports
- Chief Executive Officer's Report (Oral Report) Anne Stausboll
- Interim Chief Investment Officer's Report (Oral Report) Ted Eliopoulos
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Rob Feckner
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:
- Committee Reports and Actions
- Investment Committee (Oral Report)Henry Jones
- Pension and Health Benefits Committee (Oral Report)Priya Mathur
- Finance and Administration Committee (Oral Report)Bill Slaton
- Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee (Oral Report)Michael Bilbrey
- Risk and Audit Committee (Oral Report)George Diehr
- Board Governance Committee (Oral Report) Rob Feckner
- Action Agenda Items
- Proposed Decisions of Administrative Law JudgesRob Feckner
- Petitions for Reconsideration
- Information Agenda Items
- External Affairs/State and Federal Legislation Robert Glazier
- Public Comment
- Litigation Matters (Gov. Code section 11126(e))Gina Ratto
- In re: City of Stockton (U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of CA, No. 12-32118); In re: City of San Bernardino (U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of CA, No. 2-BK-28006); and potential bankruptcy litigation
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Board Action if the Board wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting held immediately prior to this Board meeting may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Board President.
- The Board may adjourn into Closed Session to deliberate on any Proposed Decision(s) or Petition(s) for Reconsideration.